• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I heard Zappos was amazing. I've ordere from newegg before and they are very excellent with their shipping.

Amazon is good with prime and regular. I have prime right now, free because of student trial.

Zappos is fantastic. I had an issue with something I bought from them, they completely refunded me, no questions asked, and they upgraded me to their premium service at no charge for the hassle.

I was not impressed with Zappos. I just checked my email to see the dates.. I ordered a pair of sneakers on a Thursday morning and they didn't ship it till Monday.. 4 days.. and I didn't get it for another 2-3 days if I remember correctly. This was in early October.

You have to expect that when you live in a war zone

Daily? That's miserable. I don't envy you at all.

Yup, daily. Not fun leaving home when it's dark outside and getting home when it's dark outside. My manager gets in at 7:30am so to get to the office for 7:30 I wake up at 4:00.

How long is that going to last?

6 months. I got a temp position replacing a woman who is on maternity leave. I am living at home now saving up money and I would move closer but because it is temporary I want to wait until I know I have a permanent position lined up.

Yup, daily. Not fun leaving home when it's dark outside and getting home when it's dark outside. My manager gets in at 7:30am so to get to the office for 7:30 I wake up at 4:00.

6 months. I got a temp position replacing a woman who is on maternity leave. I am living at home now saving up money and I would move closer but because it is temporary I want to wait until I know I have a permanent position lined up.

Ouch, good luck to you. Hope it works out

Got home last night around 1am. Went to bed around 330 or so. Woke up at 6am, sounded like i had left the water running in the bathroom. Take one step on the carpet and squish squish. Turns out the laundry room ruptured a hose next to the bathroom so the hallway and everything was flooded. Spent from 6am until about 1pm tearing up carpet, repairing said hose, cutting new carpet, etc.

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Got home last night around 1am. Went to bed around 330 or so. Woke up at 6am, sounded like i had left the water running in the bathroom. Take one step on the carpet and squish squish. Turns out the laundry room ruptured a hose next to the bathroom so the hallway and everything was flooded. Spent from 6am until about 1pm tearing up carpet, repairing said hose, cutting new carpet, etc.

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Damn bro. Impressive that you finished at 1 lol. Sorry about the nuisance you had to deal with. That really sucks.

Newest Rangers' prospect was born this morning. My sister gave birth to J.T. this morning and both are healthy and doing well.
Please tell me that this future NHL star is named after Jonathan Tanner Miller out of the US Developmental league?