• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So pissed right now. They begged me to stay for a couple of hours at work so the bitch working tonight wouldn't be working alone all night. So I tell them fine, I have a repair being done on my kitchen floor in the morning at 8, so I tell them I will stay until 2. As I am sitting here at work, I see the midnight boss dressed and she says if you guys have to go out, let me know and she would come with us. What was the point in me staying if she was going out with this bitch. Then the boss goes in her office and turns out the lights. So now this bitch who is supposed to be working decides she is going in the back to lay down because she is tired. If the money wasn't as good as it is, I would get dressed and leave now. I will however have a nice little talk with my boss and tell him I am never staying to work with this bitch again.

my dinner. Made homemade chili today with onion, carrot, andoullie, chorizo, beef, black bean, green chilies, jalepenos, diced tomatoes, simmered for 3 hours. Secret ingedients are cinnamon and masa. Adds depth and thickens it up a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Keirik/20120815_155243.jpg