• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

Apparently there';s a limit on how many reactions you can assess for one day...didn't know that!  Not sure you guys have that in there by design, but I'm probably gonna have to save a bunch for my Quote of the GDT's!  LOL

11 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Apparently there';s a limit on how many reactions you can assess for one day...didn't know that!  Not sure you guys have that in there by design, but I'm probably gonna have to save a bunch for my Quote of the GDT's!  LOL

Yeah, it's set to 20 per day. I'm just going to increase it to 50.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dumb question.  To add a picture,  it says insert image from url. On my android phone I can create a link to a picture, but when I try to insert it into a thread, it doesn't work.

What are most using to url a personal picture these days? I used photo bucket a long time ago. Is that still a thing? Am I missing an option from the board? 

Thanks 

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Dumb question.  To add a picture,  it says insert image from url. On my android phone I can create a link to a picture, but when I try to insert it into a thread, it doesn't work.

What are most using to url a personal picture these days? I used photo bucket a long time ago. Is that still a thing? Am I missing an option from the board? 

Thanks 

I use imgur app, pretty simple/effective

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Thanks 

Imgur is a pretty universal solution.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

@Phil not to beat a dead horse here, but, I am going to lol.  You said you turned off the direct picture posting feature for fear of DMCA.  But if we can take the same picture and then post it via Imgur then what is the difference?  Not being a dick, honest question.

If the image is hosted on my server (uploaded here), I'm responsible. Even if you didn't realize the image you uploaded was copyrighted. If it's hot-linked ( uploaded elsewhere), I'm not. That's the difference. That's why I'm not enabling it.