• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Yeah, hang on, lemme text Adam Mosseri real quick.

It used to be easier to find the URL in the source code, but they changed that a few years ago. Now you have to open the dev tools and go to the network tab...

I would like a word with your supervisor if you cannot address this in a timely manner. 

Edited by phillyb

So question. I'm a user that hasn't signed on here for several years. I remember previously signing on on with just the username but I presume that feature was changed? Whatever email address that I may have used at the time does not work, so long question short, can i get that old profile back or is gone for good? 

Thanks

24 minutes ago, DH1952 said:

So question. I'm a user that hasn't signed on here for several years. I remember previously signing on on with just the username but I presume that feature was changed? Whatever email address that I may have used at the time does not work, so long question short, can i get that old profile back or is gone for good? 

Thanks

What was your old username?

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Shit is really wonky this morning...

Great diagnosis and description of the problems you’re experiencing. I’m sure Phil and team will get right on the wonkiness. 

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, phillyb said:

FWIW, site seems to be running fine for me on iOS this morning. 

I wrote something more detailed earlier.  It has since disappeared and the site seemed to be restored to a previous point from either last night or very early this morning.  It all of a sudden reset back to exactly how it was when I logged on this morning around 7am EST.

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I assumed that's what the issue was.  Same error messages were occurring on another Invision board I use.

Yeah, they had outages all over. Just forgot to let everyone know ahead of time.

• TroCheckmark 1

• 5 weeks later...