• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

Also another small issue I've noticed lately. Sometimes threads I've not read all of a sudden gets marked as read. Anyone noticed the same? Or anyone have any idea what it can come from?

Like I can be in the "New York Rangers" Category and see that 3 threads have unread messages. I press in on one of them and read it and when I'm going back both the other two are also marked as read.

It's not often, just once a while. No idea why.

20 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Also another small issue I've noticed lately. Sometimes threads I've not read all of a sudden gets marked as read. Anyone noticed the same? Or anyone have any idea what it can come from?

Like I can be in the "New York Rangers" Category and see that 3 threads have unread messages. I press in on one of them and read it and when I'm going back both the other two are also marked as read.

Log out, dump all site cookies, and log in again. Same shit? That's probably the weirdest bug I've ever heard of. I have no idea how I would reproduce it.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, josh said:

How do I copy a gif/img url on an iPhone 13?

i always did hold on pic, open image in new window. Copy and paste url.

that’s not an option. 
im about to go back to my iPhone 6 

Does Copy Image work?

21 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

that just happened to me as i was to click the JOe Rogan thread that i havent read in days.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...