• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #2: Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Harder

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

One night all those posts, and shots that went "just wide" are gonna hit the net.....

Tonight is that night!  We roll tonight big: 6-2, and Rempe gets a Gordie Howe Hat Trick

That would be amazing!!

• CK20! 1

2 hours ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Someone tell me we have a shot of winning tonight. We win a game, I get my hopes up, I'm in a good mood for exactly 24 hours, and then by the next game day the well-earned eternal pessimism sets in. 

Yet again, the Athletic's model is predicting a Carolina win. Yet again, we are underdogs according to the odds. Even after Game 1, everyone at the Athletic said "yeah we expected this, doesn't change anything. Canes in 6 or 7."

The athletic and their advanced stats can line up to blow me in Macy's window

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

Rempe with the Gordie Hatty would send the shockwave notice to the entire League.   The New York Rangers are here to stay !   I see it happening too with Jimmy or Goody getting one tonight.   The rag-dolling fight would just be the cherry on top.

Still looking for KK to be my sleeper, and the four-line cannonball leaving Penn Station for Raleigh with a 2-0 lead.

Rempe, Jimmy, KK and/or Laffy light it 5x5.   Bread, Troch, CK and Zibb pepper Canes on PP.     

I'd like to the see the over/under on PP scores for NYR.    I'll go <30 seconds.    Holy cow, these special teams are the best I've ever seen.     

Crush them tonight.   I'd like a 7-2 win, Thank You ! 

• Applause 1

Trochek forgets what team is on, goes to score on Igor. Skjei stops him, also forgetting. Both get hit by Rempe who passes it to a streaking Mika for a breakaway, which he reverse passes to nobody. 

Kreider just smiles on the bench.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • The Chyt! 1

Tonight is huge for the Rangers, very big game. If we go up 2-0, split the series in Carolina, come home and close it out. We take them in 5. Plus we hope Boston and Florida annihilate each other over the full 7 games. While we are rested and ready. 
LGR!!!

• Believe 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

Tonight is huge for the Rangers, very big game. If we go up 2-0, split the series in Carolina, come home and close it out. We take them in 5. Plus we hope Boston and Florida annihilate each other over the full 7 games. While we are rested and ready. 
LGR!!!

What's this "split" thing, Ed!!

Look here my man:  😃
Broom Broom GIF

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

What's this "split" thing, Ed!!

Look here my man:  😃
Broom Broom GIF

I hear ya Ozzy!! Would love to see it! Trust me I want to be wrong. Something tells me after tonight I might be eating my own words. I expect Carolina to throw everything at us tonight. They don’t want to go down 2-0. 

LGR

13 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

I hear ya Ozzy!! Would love to see it! Trust me I want to be wrong. Something tells me after tonight I might be eating my own words. I expect Carolina to throw everything at us tonight. They don’t want to go down 2-0. 

LGR

It's not "what they don't want"....it's what they get!! 

We roll tonight my man!!!

• Applause 3