• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #2: Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Harder

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Petition for John Brancy to sing the athem for every home game all season.

Is that the classically trained guy w the scarf who sings it better than anyone I've ever heard? If so 100% agree. Gives me goosebumps when he belts it out

Question.  If Cuylie has the puck when he enters the crease and makes contact with the goalie, isn’t that legal?  Or is any contact with the goalie in his crease a penalty?

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Question.  If Cuylie has the puck when he enters the crease and makes contact with the goalie, isn’t that legal?  Or is any contact with the goalie in his crease a penalty?

He led the "shot" with his hands and body going into the goalie. You can't do that. 

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Nope. Unless he's pushed into the goalie, I think it's a pretty easy call doesn't matter if he has control of the puck.

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

If that was allowed you would see it every game at least 10 times. Imagine big forwards just crushing into goalies at every chance.