• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #3: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Teeth Out III: Most Teethiest

2 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

WTF why is that a penalty???

That was a penalty because the NHL is firmly against the idea of somebody dying on the ice.

Seriously, if Rempe can't tone it down some he's going to have much less of a career than he looks to have at this point.

Avoid the late ones, there's plenty of opportunities to make the same ones on time. He's going to have an awful time digging himself out of the hole with the officiating with each one like that.

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Br4d said:

That was a penalty because the NHL is firmly against the idea of somebody dying on the ice.

Seriously, if Rempe can't tone it down some he's going to have much less of a career than he looks to have at this point.

It didn’t look bad live, but after watching the replay I agree it’s a penalty.

But honestly I don’t mind it. Their PP suck so keep fucking them up.

2 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

It didn’t look bad live, but after watching the replay I agree it’s a penalty.

But honestly I don’t mind it. Their PP suck so keep fucking them up.

If Rempe learns to time things right and take the right angles he's going to be a top 9 player.  Maybe even a top 6.

52 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Damn. I had minor back surgery a few years ago and that freaked me out. I get nervous when we're talking spines. At least you're cohent despite being medicated. Fewer typos than @Keirikeven! Get well soon.

Lol. Thank you! My third in the back. I'll live to fight till the next one. A team of wild horses couldn't keep me from this! Hope yours is doing well n yr keeping those core muscles strong!!

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Scott said:

Stay strong, wishing you a full and fast recovery. A friend just had the same surgery (though the front to rebuild the back) and he's doing great. Rough first few days then instant relief compared to how he was prior. 

Thanks for the kind words n encouragement. It helps!! Thank you