• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #3: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Teeth Out III: Most Teethiest

Rangers are going to need to start scoring goals.  They can't let this weak team stay in the game like this I don't care where the majority of play is the only thing that counts are goals

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

9 minutes ago, Karan said:

The Rempe hit didn't look bad/illegal from the initial angle, but from this angle you can see the primary impact was to the head and it was blindside. So unfortunately I won't be surprised if DoPS takes a further look at this. As for van Riemsdyk, yeah the dude is probably concussed cause damn that was a solid impact.

Just ban tall players with arms then, idk. Ban body checking. What’s he supposed to do in the playoffs? Not hit him? Arms were down elbows down it’s as clean as they come. Maybe a bit late if we’re nitpicking.

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Just ban tall players with arms then, idk. Ban body checking. What’s he supposed to do in the playoffs? Not hit him? Arms were down elbows down it’s as clean as they come. Maybe a bit late if we’re nitpicking.

All three analysts on TBS including Gretzky called it clean, with Gretzky calling it “maybe a tad late”.  All told Van Rehmsdyck he should keep his head up.  But I agree.  NHL seems to be watching Rempe unusually closely an will probably sanction him again.