• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #3: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Teeth Out III: Most Teethiest

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Then we'll be playing Carolina next. I feel the same way about them. 🤣

Not quite there yet for me, probably because I don't really count the play-in series in the Bubble and last time we played them it was a nice upset win for us.

1 minute ago, Dem said:

Major spine surgery this am went through the stomach and the back to rebuild, went well. I am HEAVILY medicated. Not bad now tmrw will suck. I'll live. Thx for asking brother

Damn. I had minor back surgery a few years ago and that freaked me out. I get nervous when we're talking spines. At least you're cohent despite being medicated. Fewer typos than @Keirikeven! Get well soon.

• LMFAO 1

5 minutes ago, Dem said:

Major spine surgery this am went through the stomach and the back to rebuild, went well. I am HEAVILY medicated. Not bad now tmrw will suck. I'll live. Thx for asking brother

I hope all goes well sir.

And let's win one for Dem.

Edited by Abe Froman

1 minute ago, H-Dreamer said:

Not quite there yet for me, probably because I don't really count the play-in series in the Bubble and last time we played them it was a nice upset win for us.

Yeah, that was just a weird time. Outside of that, we've had their number for quite awhile.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Damn. I had minor back surgery a few years ago and that freaked me out. I get nervous when we're talking spines. At least you're cohent despite being medicated. Fewer typos than @Keirikeven! Get well soon.

@Keirik is probably hanging with @Ozzy so I’m sure what he’s having is much stronger than whatever pain meds Dem is getting

• TroCheckmark 1

9 minutes ago, Dem said:

Stay strong, wishing you a full and fast recovery. A friend just had the same surgery (though the front to rebuild the back) and he's doing great. Rough first few days then instant relief compared to how he was prior.