• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #3: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Teeth Out III: Most Teethiest

43 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I hate playing games in Washington. The fans, the horns and all of the noises are really annoying.

Exactly.  I feel like egging someone's house, these fochers flying their red flags everywhere down here.

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

You could be right, but I would still err on the side of caution, and just beware. They might think they're toast already and not really give a shit and just want to hurt somebody.

They have lost the last two series in which they've led 2-0. Still a long way from being over. lol

The Rangers last year finished their last 21 games 12-9. This years Rangers team last 21 games went 15-6. Several different players, different head coach, different assistant coaches and we have a 21 year old NEW NHL enforcer who is getting better and makes his teammates feel more comfortable out there knowing if the shit gets nasty Lavy will send him out to fuck somebody up. 

ohh and I forgot I have not seen one fucking team move Rempe out of his space when he’s in front of the opponents net.. NOT ONE!! 
Okay LGR!!!!! 

Edited by RangersLEETCH

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

The Rangers last year finished their last 21 games 12-9. This years Rangers team last 21 games went 15-6. Several different players, different head coach, different assistant coaches and we have a 21 year old NEW NHL enforcer who is getting better and makes his teammates feel more comfortable out there knowing if the shit gets nasty Lavy will send him out to fuck somebody up. 

ohh and I forgot I have not seen one fucking team move Rempe out of gen he’s in front of the net.. NOT ONE!! 
Okay LGR!!!!! 

Yeah, I mentioned after that that this is a completely different team with a better mentality and coaching. I don't anticipate it happening again. lol

• LOL 1

Operative word down here is...Desperation.   A lot of whining and tough talk about owing Panarin.  I'm with most of you, go ahead and start some shit.  I see us at 3+ of 5 on PP.  Keep drawing penalties, you fargin dumb asses.   

After all the dust settles, I see the core with another top shelf performance.      Goals by:

• Panarin
  • Cuylie
  • Laffy
  • KK
  • 4th Line too........(Matty Ice ?  Ha, that would be perfect !)

Enjoy fellas.  See you on the other side.

Let's Go Rangers !

22 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Well then JJ, they start tonight because we're beating the shit outta these guys tonight!  I won't be surprised if we go 7 goals deep on these fucking fossils tonight!  😉

Hey Oz, nothing I'd like more than to bury these guys tonight.   I don't want this to turn into the typical Rangers-Caps affair that comes down to the last second and a one-goal game.   That is the MO for these two teams, like it or not.   It drive me crazy because we are the far superior team in every phase.

Limit TO's, stay out of box and play north-south.   We need to play smart with urgency ! 

• TroCheckmark 1

25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yeah, I mentioned after that that this is a completely different team with a better mentality and coaching. I don't anticipate it happening again. lol

But then again us RANGERS fans have been through so much shit (as long as I can remember!!) we have that special sense of uhhhh ohhhh our team is screwing up ! time to get the lube out again! We’re gonna get f—-ed in the ass like Christy cannon did with Ron Jeremy in the 80s! 
LGR!!! 
PS I hope whoever was talking shit to Rempe in game 2 McIlrath or Wilson gets their head handed to them. Play clean hard hitting hockey cut the grammar school high school sore loser shit fellas… 

46 minutes ago, Valriera said:

To be honest I’m hoping that we don’t need to whine about the refereeing again which has been atrocious this series so far, for both teams

It's something we shouldn't be whining about anyway. It's going both ways. There are bad calls on both sides. The players are playing through it. The fans should too. 

• Applause 1

Stuck in the hospital for the night. Won't hear much for me except for between periods.. Watching on the phone n headphones. God help the other patients n nurses if this is a tight game. 

Enjoy boys n go fucking Rangers. Fuck these guys up!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Believe 1

18 minutes ago, Dem said:

Stuck in the hospital for the night. Won't hear much for me except for between periods.. Watching on the phone n headphones. God help the other patients n nurses if this is a tight game. 

Enjoy boys n go fucking Rangers. Fuck these guys up!!!

you good?

Just now, Vodka Drunkenski said:

you good?

Major spine surgery this am went through the stomach and the back to rebuild, went well. I am HEAVILY medicated. Not bad now tmrw will suck. I'll live. Thx for asking brother

Just now, Dem said:

Major spine surgery this am went through the stomach and the back to rebuild, went well. I am HEAVILY medicated. Not bad now tmrw will suck. I'll live. Thx for asking brother

The nurses are getting pissed cause I'm in here dipping n got up w the walker to piss. Wait till they here me yelling from room after face off lol

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, Dem said:

feel better soon brother, hopefully the rangers bring you a win tonight