• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #3: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Teeth Out III: Most Teethiest

3 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Why is it that I'm seeing every Ranger penalty as a great scoring chance?

It does feel like it, doesn’t it? If they score a shorty for every three PKs, then keep hitting them….

• Like 1

Just now, Dem said:

Lol. Thank you! My third in the back. I'll live to fight till the next one. A team of wild horses couldn't keep me from this! Hope yours is doing well n yr keeping those core muscles strong!!

Trying, but most of the time I'd rather sit on my ass and watch television. 🤣 I've always been slender anyway.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Trying, but most of the time I'd rather sit on my ass and watch television. 🤣 I've always been slender anyway.

I understand brother.....completely

19 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Rangers owning this game, don’t stop 

Rangers have the hammer down. They are developing that killer instinct. They keep it up and we are a very hard out vs anyone

• Believe 1

19 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

It didn’t look bad live, but after watching the replay I agree it’s a penalty.

But honestly I don’t mind it. Their PP suck so keep fucking them up.

The only thing is when Wilson runs Panarin into next week in retaliation and he's down will it be worth it? I don't think so. 

Keep the hits hard and clean and they'll be much better off. Keep knocking guys out of games and it will eventually catch up to them. That's what I'm worried about. We have way more to lose then they do. 

24 minutes ago, Br4d said:

That was a penalty because the NHL is firmly against the idea of somebody dying on the ice.

Seriously, if Rempe can't tone it down some he's going to have much less of a career than he looks to have at this point.

It was a good check, which is what the NHL is trying to do away with.

20 minutes ago, Br4d said:

If Rempe learns to time things right and take the right angles he's going to be a top 9 player.  Maybe even a top 6.

Somehow, this take is even worse than the previous one 

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 1

Wilson wants to cry over an injured teammate.  Good.  Rempe made a hockey play.  Wilson has done all kind of sketchy bullshit stuff over the years that injured players that had nothing to do with playing the game.

• Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

The Rempe hit didn't look bad/illegal from the initial angle, but from this angle you can see the primary impact was to the head and it was blindside. So unfortunately I won't be surprised if DoPS takes a further look at this. As for van Riemsdyk, yeah the dude is probably concussed cause damn that was a solid impact.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

The Rempe hit didn't look bad/illegal from the initial angle, but from this angle you can see the primary impact was to the head and it was blindside. So unfortunately I won't be surprised if DoPS takes a further look at this. As for van Riemsdyk, yeah the dude is probably concussed cause damn that was a solid impact.

doubt it…good hit and not a penalty…definitely not interference.  

• VINNY! 1