• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #2: Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Teeth Out II: More Teethier

This has been physical game all around, the Rangers were just as tough if not more as the Caps. They’ll need that toughness in DC, the next two game will not be easy, but they will be good for at least one win, if not two. Good night everyone….

Just now, hamov glir said:

Now that this game is over, I'd like to make a wish for Kenny Albert or Bob Wischusen calling game 3. I can't stand another game with turtle boy and Ferraro!

Pretty sure Albert is scheduled for game three.

• Applause 1

Wasn't the prettiest game, but a crucial win. Brooksie put them on notice that they had to win Game 2 and they did. They're very much in control going on the road. While it wasn't the perfect game the last one was, the team is still on track.

15 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

Caps team is saying that this gives them momentum going home. Lol.

I agree w them. Momentum towards elimination

• LOL 1
  • Applause 1

This Capitals team makes me sad. It pretty much puts the bow on Ovechkin being done and the next era of the NHL taking over. Ovi and Sid were the best to watch for the past almost 20 years. Hated them both but still fun to watch generational talent at work. Cheers to both of em'.

Enough with the sappy stuff and onto Washington to close this bad boy out.