• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #2: Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Teeth Out II: More Teethier

20 hours ago, JJ in VA said:

If Alexa Landestoy says they have the MO, I believe her.

God damn, that chick is gorgeous.    I watch her show "Caps Red Line" with the lights down, you know what I mean Putty Lips?  🥰

Alexa Landestoy NHL Network : r/Bikini_News_Babes

• JIMMY! 1

Kenny Albert did a good job the night he stood in for Sam.  I see that happening down the road when Sam hangs it up.  I can totally live with Kenny doing the play by play.

• Cheers 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Kenny Albert did a good job the night he stood in for Sam.  I see that happening down the road when Sam hangs it up.  I can totally live with Kenny doing the play by play.

Kenny could call Ping Pong and make it enjoyable.   He's everywhere ! 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

11 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

It'll probably wind up being Giannone or something. lol I really hope not. Kenny is excellent. I also really like Bob Wischusen.

16 hours ago, Pete said:

Across the entire NHL I've never seen a group of 30-year-olds so triggered by a 22-year-old. 

Well said. Rempe's even like, "I'm here to play hockey." McIlrath sounded stunned and Rempe had to repeat himself, "play hockey" to shut up the *checks notes* 2010 10th OA NYR draft pick lol

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I can definitely live with it.  Just don't let Sam announce the transition.  There have been a lot of Albert's in the mic-monkey role.  🙂