• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #2: Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Teeth Out II: More Teethier

1 hour ago, siddious said:

I got up to pee like 5 times.

between that and missing the panarin hit I gotta wonder if you boys can even hold your liquor anymore 🤣

Dude...how did we miss that...and the review??  I must have been staring at Sean's wife's ass!

57 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I'm just happy to be out of thr house for a change

So were we!!!  You needed it!

55 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Looks like a great time as always. That's cool that a lot of you guys on here meet up and do stuff. It looks like the place was packed. A lot of other Rangers fans there to watch the game also?

Place was packed...when K'andre scored, the place went crazy.  We always have a great time, no matter where we go...that was just a super night

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Looks like a great time as always. That's cool that a lot of you guys on here meet up and do stuff. It looks like the place was packed. A lot of other Rangers fans there to watch the game also?

It was mobbed. All you can eat wings and drink beer from 7-9pm might have something to do with it also lol

• Cheers 2

FWIW, I don't think the MSG feed even aired the fucking review of the Panarin hit. The feed I was watching went to commercial, then they came back to Sam and Joe talking over the call lol. 

9 hours ago, Dunny said:

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but did anyone catch the hot mic convo between Rempe and either McIlrath or Wilson after the Panarin hit?

Rempe was listing what he was going to do, and to whom he was going to do it to, should anybody touch Panarin. It was hilarious. Very audible on Canadian feed, anyways.

I found a couple of clips of Wilson yelling at Rempe on the bench, but no hot mic, you can't even hear what they're saying. 

Actually, I found it. Don't watch the clip, just listen to the audio. 

https://twitter.com/BR_OpenIce/status/1782943055756046408/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1782943055756046408&currentTweetUser=BR_OpenIce

Honestly, saying you're going after McMichael is a big who gives a fuck. Not much of a chirp. Go after Ovechkin or Carlson. 

Edited by Pete
Found it
  • Thanks 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

11 hours ago, Dunny said:

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but did anyone catch the hot mic convo between Rempe and either McIlrath or Wilson after the Panarin hit?

Rempe was listing what he was going to do, and to whom he was going to do it to, should anybody touch Panarin. It was hilarious. Very audible on Canadian feed, anyways.

Nice I had ESPN feed no dice here. I would have enjoyed that

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I thought we agreed it was mobbed because it was your coming back out night.  

well, i wanted to stay humble

56 minutes ago, siddious said:

I thought we said it was his coming OUT party?

is that why you stayed after with me as everyone else left? 

Wink Flirt GIF

25 minutes ago, Scott said:

Pre-game. sorry if it was posted already

Across the entire NHL I've never seen a group of 30-year-olds so triggered by a 22-year-old. 

• Applause 1

14 hours ago, Pete said:

I found a couple of clips of Wilson yelling at Rempe on the bench, but no hot mic, you can't even hear what they're saying. 

Actually, I found it. Don't watch the clip, just listen to the audio. 

https://twitter.com/BR_OpenIce/status/1782943055756046408/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1782943055756046408&currentTweetUser=BR_OpenIce

Honestly, saying you're going after McMichael is a big who gives a fuck. Not much of a chirp. Go after Ovechkin or Carlson. 

They don't have much to go after lol

• Keeps it 100 1

15 hours ago, Dem said:

Nice I had ESPN feed no dice here. I would have enjoyed that

Now that Center Ice is over, I'm at the whim of whatever network team is calling game.  Sean McDonough is at least competent, but I sure miss Sam and Joe.  If not our guys, it sure would be great to have Doc Emrick back for playoff games.   

1 minute ago, JJ in VA said:

Now that Center Ice is over, I'm at the whim of whatever network team is calling game.  Sean McDonough is at least competent, but I sure miss Sam and Joe.  If not our guys, it sure would be great to have Doc Emrick back for playoff games.   

I agree until the Doc Emerick. I cannot stand that guy. His voice slices through me and makes me angry lol

• LMFAO 1