• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators — Clenched!

Thank you to the entire coaching staff, the Rangers, the MSG crew and everyone else for delivering us crazy, fickle fans one hell of a regular season. That was a fucking blast. And I thoroughly enjoyed it with all you motherfuckers. Time to get this ride really started.

• Cheers 2
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • Applause 2
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 3

After all of the critiques, comments, thoughts I have to say that game 82 was a great game.  I thought the entire team played hard and well - even when mistakes were made they covered them well.  I loved the shirts off your back coverage and am glad ESPN stayed with the coverage.  On to the playoffs - let's beat the curse.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 3

Just now, Steve said:

After all of the critiques, comments, thoughts I have to say that game 82 was a great game.  I thought the entire team played hard and well - even when mistakes were made they covered them well.  I loved the shirts off your back coverage and am glad ESPN stayed with the coverage.  On to the playoffs - let's beat the curse.

FUCKIN A!! 
LGR!! 

• Believe 1

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sam's going to go into a presidential alzheimers spell, then snap out of it thinking there was a brawl, when he sees all the players with no jerseys on. 

I knew Sam was a third party candidate.

• LMFAO 1

We’re going to breeze through the first round or we won’t win anyway, but afterwards this is going to be the roughest playoff gauntlet in recent memory. You are likely looking at tackling three teams with over a hundred points to win. Everyone is good and they all have about equal chance, but at least we’re one of them

• Believe 1

Who do you guys want in the playoffs?

I think it’s going to be the Caps. Lindgren scares me a bit. I hate those righty gloved goalies. And he’s playing well and did play us tough this year. I don’t think he can steal 4 from us. 

I would prefer Detroit. They can score a bit but they can be scored on quite a bit. I think if we tighten up defensively, we can have some early success.

There are routes to seeing Philly or Pittsburgh. But it looks like it’s going to be Washington or Detroit.

All The President's Men!!!

Well, there you have it gang;  a very special Regular season full of everything we could almost possibly ask for! 

A very sound shutout victory tonight to sew up the Top spot in the NHL, and a lot of that is in part to #31, who has been downright fucking stellar in goal!

...and here are the Top 11 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Caesar's Online Betting, where @siddious Pete goes to make the Rangers a "lock" when we need it most!

4 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Think Pinto has a same game parlay on this one?

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

My dog just walked by and ripped all kinds of ass. 

3 hours ago, Scott said:

Rempe's edge work is special. 🤣

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Think this effort needs to be impeached 

3 hours ago, Dem said:

Isn't pinto the pledge from Animal House?

3 hours ago, knedragon said:

You think Kreider named his stick Lucile ? With passes like that it’s gotta be Lucile ! 

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

That scar on Fox's lip got him looking like he's gonna kill 007

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Ref just did his best Sidney Crosby

2 hours ago, knedragon said:

I’d like to score on Michelle’s five hole for women’s health 

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Leave Panarin on the ice for the final 7 minutes. It'll be like a Kovalev shift. LOL

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

Rumor has it Kreider tried to get Zibs jersey but the team didn't like the optics.

A full 82 in the books, kids!!  Lots of great shit to read this season, and still more to come!  It gets amplified from here, as playoff GDT victories weigh heavier in the power rankings, so bring your "A" game and keep us entertained to win the 2023-2024 Ozzy Cup!

The winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to G-Man @LindG1000 who came out hot tonight and tucked away his 5th win of the season!

So.....I hoped everyone gets some rest, and takes a deep breath, because now this shit gets real! 

It's time!!  Time to stop listening to all the bullshit from the "analysts", and focus on what we have come to know as "Rangers Hockey"!

Gentlemen, it's time to pursue the arduous playoff road, and win ourselves a Stanley Cup!

That does it for the the Regular Season, you guys!!!  See you in the Playoff GDT's very soon!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1

27 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Who do you guys want in the playoffs?

I think it’s going to be the Caps. Lindgren scares me a bit. I hate those righty gloved goalies. And he’s playing well and did play us tough this year. I don’t think he can steal 4 from us. 

I would prefer Detroit. They can score a bit but they can be scored on quite a bit. I think if we tighten up defensively, we can have some early success.

There are routes to seeing Philly or Pittsburgh. But it looks like it’s going to be Washington or Detroit.

Anybody but Pittsburgh. You're always going up against them, the refs and the league. I want no part of them. Plus, you could argue thus was one of Crosby's best seasons.

• Keeps it 100 1

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Anybody but Pittsburgh. You're always going up against them, the refs and the league. I want no part of them. Plus, you could argue thus was one of Crosby's best seasons.

Pittsburgh needs a lot to happen to make it. I just don’t see both Washington and Detroit losing tomorrow.