• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Mika 5-goal Game Incoming

Great way to head into the playoffs letting a variety of scrubs beat you. No pride. I'm starting to really doubt their ability to not get eliminated to anyone they face. No scoring no defense, no pride

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

This is the worst defensive pair on the team. I don’t know how long we can keep going to the well with them.

Lavy may have balls but their not big enough to sit Trouba in the playoffs. They will sink or swim with those two. 

1 minute ago, Scott said:

Lavy may have balls but their not big enough to sit Trouba in the playoffs. They will sink or swim with those two. 

Bench miller n trouba. Put bozo the fucking clown in we'd have a better chance at defending in our zone

• LMFAO 1

Just now, siddious said:

Hey conspiracy theorists if Miller is so soft why did he just take a boarding penalty?! Don’t have a good answer do you?!

Boarding someone unable to defend themselves is an act of bravery or strength? Maybe I'm misunderstanding??

4 minutes ago, siddious said:

Hey conspiracy theorists if Miller is so soft why did he just take a boarding penalty?! Don’t have a good answer do you?!

Because he's soft and took a dumb penalty due to his inability to hit, due to him sucking at it.