• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Mika 5-goal Game Incoming

2 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Miller making an ice angel.  Trouba clueless.  They are a match made in heaven tonight.  

Again both need to benched for the balance of the season including playoffs. Useless as tits on a fucking boar hog

Edited by Dem

Miller and Trouba have not only played themselves out of 2nd pair minutes, but honestly, it’s not too difficult to see Laviolette sitting one of them for Jones come playoffs. He raves about Jones. If this pair is playing this bad now and it continues, I don’t see this being far off the top of the list of moves he would pull. Jacob Trouba might very well be the worst player in the NHL right now. I do not have a single clue what happened to him. Absolutely horrible right now, and totally clueless.

• Believe 1

9 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Maybe now Lav will realize Rempe needs to be in the lineup 

See this is where teams going to pull this bullshit they get a goal or two lead on the Rangers and they start trying to get rough because they know Rempe is not on the bench. That’s why Rempe needs to be in these games. I don’t care when anybody says he brings a spark to the team and he makes them feel comfortable. Teams adjust to him when he’s on the ice. They know they have that weapon and Rempe gets on the ice, he changes the game for the Rangers 

Edited by RangersLEETCH
Fucking typo trans should be teams
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

Heads up their ass and thats game. Loosing streak coming and they have the Islanders Saturday. Guess they son’t want the Presidents cup either. Just don’t understand this team. 

Sit the guys who want to play n put the lame the lazy n the commies on the ice. Great recipe for success. These assholes are good w just clinching a playoff spot. No effort whatsoever to win the division or conference. Just like the last 3 or so years no killer instinct whatsoever. This team needs a major makeover

3 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

See this is where teams going to pull this bullshit they get a goal or two lead on the Rangers and they start trying to get rough because they know Rempe is not on the bench. That’s why Rempe needs to be in these games. I don’t care when anybody says he brings a spark to the team and he makes them feel comfortable. Teams  adjust to him when he’s on the ice. They know they have that weapon and Rempe gets on the ice, he changes the game for the Rangers 

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

Who?

I honestly forgot we got him 

5 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Not getting Duclair and getting him may come back and haunt them come playoffs. Roslovic does nothing.

Like nothing nothing. Never notice the guy. And I don’t mean that in a. Good way 

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Valiquette is hitting the nail on the head: bad habits creeping back in.

This isn’t looking good.

Maloney was going off 3/4 games ago on the radio about it being an issue for a while but that night he was losing his mind, literally. He kept saying habits bring results and the Rangers were heading entirely in the wrong direction for a few weeks at that time, regardless of the results. He stressed even if they were winning games it wasn't going to fly in the playoffs. 

The flyers have been getting rolled for a few weeks now, Torts benching the C, goalies shitting the bed. Yet it would take a dominating 20 mins for us to pull this off. Or we're going to hear about how they got away from their game and the effort wasn't good enough. Kinda sounds familiar. Very frustrating for sure.

• Keeps it 100 1

Glue Panarin to the bench as a safety issue. Run their goalie and go with the repercussions. 

Glue Roslovic and Wennberg to the bench for being absolutely invisible. 

Play with the lines to experiment. 

20-16- 13

50- 93- 24

26- 22- 21

55-23

79- 4

56- 8

Spare Panarin save for PP time. 

Fuck the other 2. I really don't see what some of you rave about with the other 2.  Soft. Like my dick after trying to watch this game. 

They did to bench Miller since he is shitting the bed and play Jones. They also need the 23/93/20 love fest to stop as this would be a 2-2 game. The wing was wide open on the left for a timer goal yet Fox had to pass it in the crowed to he butt buddy Glider Krieder.