• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#74) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes — Party at Delta Kappa PHI After!!!

Trouba back in the lineup?

Defensive horror show. 5 goals against  (Trouba minus 2). 

Ugghh. Why do they play shit defense when he's in the lineup? 

I want to love him, but god damn does this team play solid defense when he's not in the lineup. 

• Bullseye 1

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don't think he gets dealt now, but we'll see. I'll stick to my initial prediction that they let Gustafsson walk and Jones slides in there.

Ok Chris Drury,I believe you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Trouba back in the lineup?

Defensive horror show. 5 goals against  (Trouba minus 2). 

Ugghh. Why do they play shit defense when he's in the lineup? 

I want to love him, but god damn does this team play solid defense when he's not in the lineup. 

Because he sucks and his play brings the team down?

2 minutes ago, tjrjr said:

Every one is entitled to an opinion. 

Its just stupid to make comments about a goalie we played against a decade ago.  Its not as if he played head and shoulders above Hank in that series.  Martinez scored the goal, fine, fuck him for life.  Quick is a Ranger now.  Playing an integral part of this season so far.  There is zero reason to hold any ill will towards him.

• Keeps it 100 2

Was weird game where lots of records were set. Quick number 1 us born goalie. Kreider 300 goals. Fox 300 points. Laf 1st hat trick. Goodrow 2nd goal. 

Edited by Art20c
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

Lighten up Francis. I still want him on our team. he will probably see a lot of time with Igor if we go the distance. And yes it was only ten years ago that we battled the Kings in one of the hardest fought finals ever. 

44 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Kreider tossing the puck back is a top moment, up there with smashing the tablet.

And his high fives to Rempe. 

His best work happens between plays. 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1

Such a cool experience to go to The Mullet. I would say it was 70-80% Rangers fans. Coyotes are such a Mickey Mouse organization that they are permitted to play in that arena. Everything in the arena is ASU, barely any Coyotes logos.  

Fans were great, saw Sam Rosen during the 2nd intermission.  Had an excellent view of the Rangers goals in the 1st and 3rd periods. 

What a snipe by Laf for his first goal. 

if you ever wondered what happens to the hats after a hat trick, the ice crew staff told me they throw them out. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

if you ever wondered what happens to the hats after a hat trick, the ice crew staff told me they throw them out. 

Bucket full of lice and worse.

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Its just stupid to make comments about a goalie we played against a decade ago.  Its not as if he played head and shoulders above Hank in that series.  Martinez scored the goal, fine, fuck him for life.  Quick is a Ranger now.  Playing an integral part of this season so far.  There is zero reason to hold any ill will towards him.

Atlanta Flames vs. New York Rangers Box Score: December 31, 1976

Since we are talking history of the Rangers anybody been a fan since this time? This was my first Ranger game I attended with my father. The ole Madison square garden. Loved it. 
So proud of these Rangers today.As much I (and everyone else here) bitch and moan about their play we are or have got to be the most loyal fans there are in all of hockey! God knows we’ve been through a lot over the years! I can honestly say we have the team to go all the way this year. Somethings buzzing about these guys. Stay healthy boys, and you’ll bring it home. God Bless the New York Rangers 

LGR!! 
Ed 

• Like 1
  • Believe 1

48 minutes ago, Dem said:

Yeah the 13 million new illegal aliens need hats on top of cásh, free housing, free food, free phones  n free medical care. Bow down to the sacred illegals. 

I re-read my post a few times, but I couldn't find the part where I said they would be to help Illegals. 

1 hour ago, RangersLEETCH said:

Atlanta Flames vs. New York Rangers Box Score: December 31, 1976

Since we are talking history of the Rangers anybody been a fan since this time? This was my first Ranger game I attended with my father. The ole Madison square garden. Loved it. 
So proud of these Rangers today.As much I (and everyone else here) bitch and moan about their play we are or have got to be the most loyal fans there are in all of hockey! God knows we’ve been through a lot over the years! I can honestly say we have the team to go all the way this year. Somethings buzzing about these guys. Stay healthy boys, and you’ll bring it home. God Bless the New York Rangers 

LGR!! 
Ed 

It's all good Ed. Honestly, we love all additions here in the GDT good and bad. It's as if we all are sitting together in the bleachers living and dying with every shift. In the end, we all bleed blue, right? L fucking go R!

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Such a cool experience to go to The Mullet. I would say it was 70-80% Rangers fans. Coyotes are such a Mickey Mouse organization that they are permitted to play in that arena. Everything in the arena is ASU, barely any Coyotes logos.  

Fans were great, saw Sam Rosen during the 2nd intermission.  Had an excellent view of the Rangers goals in the 1st and 3rd periods. 

What a snipe by Laf for his first goal. 

I'm still so jealous. And honestly @Ozzy BH wins this just for being there. Why kind of lunatic goes to the desert to watch our boys. Legend.