• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #67] Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins — Visiting the Elderly

15 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

All if a sudden they cant play now, We need Trouba back to make Sidney dizzy. Sit Fox as he is horrible and does not hustle like Glider Kreider

Shit loss against Tampa and now another one vs this shitty team. Hate the Penguins

You were saying? 🙄

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

You were saying? 🙄

I agree w 1926. They are playing like shit, scoreboard not withstanding. If quick wasn't on his game this would be a 1 goal game at best imo

• Keeps it 100 1

7 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

Now we could use REMPE to pound those guys !! I miss REMPE!! We miss REMPE! Come back REMPE!!

I think Rempe is going to be more than a pounder.  He's starting to feel like a net front monster to me.

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

"Mike Sullivan is screaming at the refs";  You don't say, Ray. And this is different from any other game the Pens have played since Crosby got there, how exactly? If you had a ball or 2, might discuss as a member of the media how the Pens, Boy Gary's favorite team,  have been the whiniest collection douche in the NHL since the day they got Crosby. 

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1