• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#65) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Rally in Raleigh

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That was scary. Can't do that again. They played good, but felt like Carolina had control the entire game. 

I'll be interested in the relative number of high danger chances, but they were great at breaking up plays before they got to Igor. 

Shesty, fox and miller all coming alive at the right time. Just need to sustain what we've been seeing through the playoffs. We can compete w anybody

• Applause 1
  • Believe 2

11 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Trivia is Alex Kovalev.

Question is: Who scored the Rangers first goal against the Hurricanes in Carolina? If it’s that, I deserve double.

Somehow you nailed the question but got the answer wrong. Incredible

• LMFAO 4

Just tremendous defensive play these last few games. They could've easily had a shutout last game for three in a row. Even when they were hot out of the gate, I don't think they were looking this good on defense. This is the kind of hockey I expect from a Laviolette coached team.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Believe 1

Fantastic win.   Impressed again with the chemistry and balance.   Head north to Tampa for another playoff-type match.     Let's Go Rangers !

Kreider Watch:  CK looked energetic and physical.   Back-to-back hustle games.   Proud of him.

G: 0    A: 1   SOG: 1  Hit: 1    19:11

Soft/Poinyetta Rating:  Nil.     

• Keeps it 100 2