• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #60] Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets — the Remp Is Too Damn High

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Sorry, I'm really tired of watching Kakko play hockey. Never seen someone do so much back and forth along the boards to accomplish nothing

Every time I see him on the first line I'm reminded of just how desperately he's not the guy, never has been.  Don't care what he does in the rest of the games leading up to the TDL, they can't go into the playoffs thinking he's all of the sudden the guy to play in that slot.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Phil said:

You think if she pulls on the elastic of the neck, steam comes out?

I get a little tight in the pants watching her in the Trouba caddy interview. Whatever that material is is just perfect.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

I think you need to go to YouTube and search for "Matt Rempe". There are folks who are way more knowledgable than you or I regarding fighting on ice, there are tons of videos breaking down his inability to defend himself. He wins on reach.

He wasn't even a great fighter in the AHL. He would frequently lose to smaller opponents who knew what they were doing.

Anyone with a long reach SHOULD use it to win a fight.  But I'm not saying he is a great fighter, but I am saying he did a nice job against two very tough and experienced NHL heavyweights in Martin and Deslauries, so he isn't just a chucker as you called him.