• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #60] Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets — the Remp Is Too Damn High

One thing I don’t like.  Last game CBJ was able to get odd man rushes by our forwards getting caught down low and CBJ beating us down the ice in transition.  I already saw two breakaways this game.  So adjusting to opponent?

It seems like the ideal time for an irresponsible Miller pinch n an odd man rush by Columbus n score.......sorry don't mean to curse anything but I feel it coming much like a fortune teller assesses the odds n makes a prediction

1 minute ago, mbob said:

Fox on the bench looking like he just got dumped by his girl. 

He has been quite mopey n not playing like himself lately. Maybe he got herpes or something n is disappointed in himself

• LMFAO 2

1 minute ago, Dem said:

It seems like the ideal time for an irresponsible Miller pinch n an odd man rush by Columbus n score.......sorry don't mean to curse anything but I feel it coming much like a fortune teller assesses the odds n makes a prediction

I hear ya, but I'm actually expecting an irresponsible pinch that results in a Miller goal. He's way overdue. It's up to 26 games and that's ridiculous.