• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#58) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers — Tenner on Torts

Phil

Rempe did what he had to do when he got challenged, in warm ups no less.  Deslauriers is in the NHL for one purpose, to hit people, intimidate players and fight, and he is good at that, so good on Rempe for trading right hands with him and giving him some nice welts and nicks on his ugly mug.  The kid is a breath of fresh air in my opinion and he needs to stay put the rest of the year and playoffs if the Rangers want to have a shot at the cup.  

• Keeps it 100 2

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

That sucks dude! 
better to go to a bar watch the game 

hope you get it resolved so you 

can enjoy the game… 

hang in there dude!! 
LGR!! 
Ranger Ed 

Gotta be honest being out of market has been great since I moved n ESPN started airing the out of market games. I fucking hate ESPN but for ten bucks a month I get 98% of the games live.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, delneggs said:

Rempe did what he had to do when he got challenged, in warm ups no less.  Deslauriers is in the NHL for one purpose, to hit people, intimidate players and fight, and he is good at that, so good on Rempe for trading right hands with him and giving him some nice welts and nicks on his ugly mug.  The kid is a breath of fresh air in my opinion and he needs to stay put the rest of the year and playoffs if the Rangers want to have a shot at the cup.  

Outstanding dude!! 
could not agree with you more 

Rempe didn’t go to that goon he came 

to Rempe talking shit before the game..

the guy what he wanted …Good job Rempe! Now don’t trade the guy theirs too much upside to him and Edstrom! 
Leave alone!!! 
LGR 

Ranger Ed 

• Keeps it 100 3