• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#58) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers — Tenner on Torts

Phil

Just now, Scott said:

It's what he's here trying to run people over with his size, that's his game.  Not sure he won't continue to be challenged.  Teams with any kind of sack aren't going to let him take runs without challenging him. I don't get the he shouldn't have to..... plus he seems to have no issue with it and totally plays into it. Although this one I believe left both with a wicked headache and some nice size welts on their faces.

Tons of enforcers didn't seem to mind it, but it caused them anxiety and was a source of fear.

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Steve said:

Everyone is challenging Rempe because the refs aren't enforcing the rules.  If it is always going to by 5 minutes each then why not goon it up.

I think to this point it's all rational, I just hope it doesn't continue 

Just now, torontonyr said:

Is it just me or is the ice like absolutely abysmal?

Pick is bouncing, stopping, and it looks like they're playing on plastic synthetic ice.

Seems that way brother. It's noticable

3 minutes ago, Br4d said:

I just can't believe the Rangers have 2 6'7" forwards on top of Will Cuylle.  I feel like I've been waiting my entire life to view this spectacle!

I remember there was a time where you had to be 5’8” or less for the Rangers to be interested in signing you .

• LOL 3

I’m watching the game with a friend of my fathers who hasn’t watched hockey too much and saw that fight. They showed the Philadelphia Flyers player face and this guy said oh look he has a birthmark… I said “that’s no birthmark sir that’s a Ranger birthmark he gave to the flyer player.”

LGR!!

Ranger Ed 

• LMFAO 3
  • Applause 2

1 minute ago, Dem said:

To all who rejected my premise in my post several months ago advocating Rempe coming up n needing what he brings, the great one made the case better than I did. 

I don’t doubt that you did, nor do I believe that the Rangers needed him alongside of the other guys. It’s just getting to the point they the way these fights are going is getting to be way too rough. Sooner or later someone will get hurt seriously. 

Just now, Cr00zng said:

I don’t doubt that you did, nor do I believe that the Rangers needed him alongside of the other guys. It’s just getting to the point they the way these fights are going is getting to be way too rough. Sooner or later someone will get hurt seriously. 

Stop it

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Fubo has become such a pile of shit. There's no option to watch the game live if you are recording it (the option is no longer there). I can't FFW past 4 minutes left in the 1st. 

That sucks dude! 
better to go to a bar watch the game 

hope you get it resolved so you 

can enjoy the game… 

hang in there dude!! 
LGR!! 
Ranger Ed 

• Thanks 1