• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#58) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers — Tenner on Torts

Phil

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I've waited 50 years to see the shoe on the other foot.  I used to dread us playing in Philly against Clarke, Moose Dupont, Schultz, Kelly and Dornhoffer.   ...not anymore!!

Somebody’s going down, this becomes a habit for the teams playing the Rangers. 
Devils lose Bastian 

Flyers —-your next! 
LGR!!! 
RANGER ED 

3 hours ago, JJ in VA said:

Carter Hart - Leave of absence?   No further commentary?      Alleged participant in Canadian Gang Bang.  Pivot man in circle jerk.   Bong and a biscuit.....   Pig and a Poke ?

Pivot man in circle jerk lmao

This will be another tough battle. They were up for it against Islanders and Devils, lets make it 3 for 3.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I hate “Kids Day” games which inevitably means a day game. Even when my sons were young and we went to these I hated them. Why? Atmosphere was whack. Yes fans cheering but not the same as the evening matchups. Anyone else feel that vibe?

Phuck da’ Flyers. LGR!

Everyone is not as intoxicated as they should be. Early n kiddies in tow or in yr section. Used to have a partial plan for years n never liked the matinees either for the reasons you state Frank

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Pivot man in circle jerk lmao

This will be another tough battle. They were up for it against Islanders and Devils, lets make it 3 for 3.

You guys remember that pirate radio station that set up on the barge in international waters? I remember the were big fans of the band the circle jerks n played them often lol good times