• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Paying to See Hughes Lose

Phil

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He was in the locker-room for the outdoor game.  So was Keenan. Guess you missed that. It was great. 

I knew Messier was at the game. I’m saying that if Messier could show up for devils  games, that would be hilarious, but yeah it was great seeing him out there on Sunday. He got a standing ovation which was great …..bad penalty here by the Rangers. That was stupid. I’m out all for taking devils out but not to the point where they’re out of the game now the ranges are down a guy. This sucks. Gotta kill this penalty.

Ranger Ed 

Edited by RangersLEETCH

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

Yeah and his AHL salary is half it's not even a 1-way deal.

It is a one way. Still. League minimum. It's not going to kill them if they have to put him through waivers. It might detract another team from plucking him off waivers though. 

15 minutes ago, knedragon said:

Jolly Grreen Giants grandson against Ommmpaa Loompaas grandson , don’t match up well . The guy is like 2 foot taller . Bullshit call. Let them play ! 

He's actually 3-4 inches taller than Bastian. Now if only Bastian would of been skating while standing straight up none of that would of happened (other than a hard but not devastating hit.

He got penalized because of the result. 

Edited by Scott

Just now, Scott said:

He's actually 3-4 inches taller than Bastian. Now if only Bastian would of been skating while standing straight up none of that would of happened (other than a hard but not devastating hit.

He got penalized because of the result. 

Exactly he was penalized because the devil looked like he got hit by a truck. Nothing to do w the hit. Absolute bs

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It is a one way. Still. League minimum. It's not going to kill them if they have to put him through waivers. It might detract another team from plucking him off waivers though. 

my bad was looking at the wrong contract on the capfriendly site.

Edited by Scott