• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Paying to See Hughes Lose

Phil

1 hour ago, delneggs said:

Hitting is an art form in any sport and anyone can be lined up if you know how.  Unfortunately, its a lost art in hockey for the most part.  Would be nice to see though.  

People said much the same thing in football until Barry Sanders made them all look foolish.  Hughes is not easy to hit

30 minutes ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

People said much the same thing in football until Barry Sanders made them all look foolish.  Hughes is not easy to hit

I didn't say he is easy to hit, I said anyone can be hit if you know how to hit.  And his name does not belong in the same conversation as Barry Sanders.  

3 minutes ago, delneggs said:

I didn't say he is easy to hit, I said anyone can be hit if you know how to hit.  And his name does not belong in the same conversation as Barry Sanders.  

I'm sure Barry Sanders is as good at hockey as Jack Hughes is at football.

• LOL 1

sounds like we need all the help we can get tonight

1) Shit talk: Zib isnt a 1st line center. Othman will be a bust. Rempe is just a giant and well get bored of him in a week. Kreider is incognito again and theres no way this team wins 9 in a row.

2) spacer.png

3)Animated GIF

Happy Birthday Singing GIF by Eternal Family

Suzan Pitt Asparagus GIF by Eternal Family

1 hour ago, siddious said:

sounds like we need all the help we can get tonight

1) Shit talk: Zib isnt a 1st line center. Othman will be a bust. Rempe is just a giant and well get bored of him in a week. Kreider is incognito again and theres no way this team wins 9 in a row.

2) spacer.png

3)Animated GIF

Happy Birthday Singing GIF by Eternal Family

Suzan Pitt Asparagus GIF by Eternal Family

that last gif.. lol

7 minutes ago, phillyb said:

FUCK this team. Eat shit, jersey trash. (I missed the last two games, I'm fuckin fired up)

Looking for a good Philly showing tonight...You've slipped in the power rankings the last 2 games!

3 hours ago, phillyb said:

FUCK this team. Eat shit, jersey trash. (I missed the last two games, I'm fuckin fired up)

Oh what's the problem w Jersey trash? I identify as such. Eat shit mickey mouse team more appropriate lol

8 hours ago, RangersLEETCH said:

I don’t care who or where or when it happens just somebody (cleanly) knock the shit out of those guys. Hit somebody! Don't give a rats ass who it is just knock them in their ass. Pound them ….

Ranger Ed 

You hate the bar room crew that bad?  How can you hate Ozzy? 

My lovely young bride made shrimp for dinner. Everytime I put one in my foul mouth I pretended I was rempe and Hughes was the fucking shrimp. 

Then I realized Hughes is indeed a fucking shrimp. 

Then I grabbed another beer

Edited by Dem

1 minute ago, Dem said:

Oh what's the problem w Jersey trash? I identify as such. Eat shit mickey mouse team more appropriate lol

Born in and left Jersey 23 years later, had some fun growing up but nothing would bring me back there.