• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens — the Drurys Send Their Regards

Phil

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It’s probably beyond time to switch Zib and Kreider to different lines. Way too much deference to each other.

The issue is lines 1 and 3 are doing well. We're going to see what happens with new options on KZ's right after that Wheeler injury.

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

Hank says they might need a big hit to change the momentum of this game. I guess we haven't reached helmet throw level of urgency yet

Speaking of wasted efforts, how about all that back and forth about not being able to bench Wheeler between us today?

• LMFAO 2

Just now, LindG1000 said:

Speaking of wasted efforts, how about all that back and forth about not being able to bench Wheeler between us today?

I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking that injury might save the Rangers from overcommitting to him, but I felt like an asshole thinking it. Hope he can come back for depth for real. He doesn't have many shots left and this is a real shitty way to go.

6 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking that injury might save the Rangers from overcommitting to him, but I felt like an asshole thinking it. Hope he can come back for depth for real. He doesn't have many shots left and this is a real shitty way to go.

I always want to see a guy go out on top or on his own terms. Not like this.

• Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, LindG1000 said:

Good god John Giannone. He's barely off the ice and you're already being like "well folks, let's take a look at the guy who's gonna take wheelers spot! Nows as good a time as any!"

Savage, dude.

The Othmann graphic showed 13 goals but 8 of them on the PP, so he's got 5 ES goals in 40 games in an inferior league. That's Zibanejad production with a little snarl on the wing. Probably not the answer either.

Best option is to move Jimmy up. Not only does he deserve it, his history with KZ last year was good.