• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens — the Drurys Send Their Regards

Phil

7 minutes ago, mbob said:

It’s silly to be superstitious, but fun at the same time. My wife couldn’t get more specialty Polish donuts as the don’t carry them often. So she looked up the recipe and made her own!  All set even with the apple filling. 

spacer.png

''A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish."

- Basho, zen philosopher

• LMFAO 1

9 minutes ago, mbob said:

It’s silly to be superstitious, but fun at the same time. My wife couldn’t get more specialty Polish donuts as the don’t carry them often. So she looked up the recipe and made her own!  All set even with the apple filling. 

spacer.png

Are they being hand delivered or mailed? Addy sent in DM.

This game worries the heck out of me.  A loosey-goosey Montreal team that just put up a 5-0 shutout last time out and with absolutely nothing to prove tonight.  Add to that, that we are on a 5-game winning streak and a big favorite tonight and maybe looking forward a bit to the stadium series this weekend.

Why does it feel like we have seen this movie before?

20 minutes ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

This game worries the heck out of me.  A loosey-goosey Montreal team that just put up a 5-0 shutout last time out and with absolutely nothing to prove tonight.  Add to that, that we are on a 5-game winning streak and a big favorite tonight and maybe looking forward a bit to the stadium series this weekend.

Why does it feel like we have seen this movie before?

18 minutes ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

spacer.png

Oh yea I threw $10 on the rangers so they’re definitely getting shut out 

37 minutes ago, siddious said:

Oh yea I threw $10 on the rangers so they’re definitely getting shut out 

I’m tempted to counter this with my awful betting luck and throw $10 on Montreal just to negate your bad luck.  Guaranteed Rangers win if I take Montreal.

Edited by Kevin

6 hours ago, Flynn said:

This is the kind of game I get excited for just in case Sam decides to go full mush mouth with Montembeault

"A wrister by Kakko.... Save By Mountainblank"

"You are right Joe, it does look like Mountyblew got a blocker on that"

"Panarin beats Moltenpoo... It's a power play goal!" 

I just hope he is slurring tonight. When he doesn't it 1)makes me unsettled, and (2) is a harbinger of bad things for the team.