• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers at Anaheim Ducks — Episode 2 of True Detective Is Also on Just Saying

4 minutes ago, Br4d said:

The Ranger's bench looks very tight right now.  People not having fun.

Ever since the 1st game Othmann played and the bench was all loose and having fun... It did a 180 the following game and Othmann was pretty much benched for that game and the next. Theyve all been a bunch of sour pusses since then. I don't know if something happened off ice at that time. Maybe just coincidence.  

5 hours ago, Pete said:

That's why you ask for the list. We want to trade you, where are you willing to go?

People mistake NMCs as a complete inability to trade the player. All that really means is that the player has total control of where they would go. There have only been a handful of players, and only one in recent memory (Torey Krug), who haven't waved their clause. 

And it didn't stop the team from trying to, and asking him.

Just now, The Dude said:

Ever since the 1st game Othmann played and the bench was all loose and having fun... It did a 180 the following game and Othmann was pretty much benched for that game and the next. Theyve all been a bunch of sour pusses since then. I don't know if something happened off ice at that time. Maybe just coincidence.  

Othmann banged everyone’s wife. Now they all feel like lesser men

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Othmann banged everyone’s wife. Now they all feel like lesser men

Sounds about right, the Rangers core players have been playing as lesser men ever since. Man up bitches!

11 minutes ago, Art20c said:

I started to wonder if the crap they trying to pull is deliberate. I don’t see any other reasons this team looks and plays like shit game in and game out

If that is the case regardless who they are find the catalyst and trade them. It's time f.........g premadonna's get taught a lesson. I can't believe Laviolette not blowing a gasket

Edited by Blueshirts1926