• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#36) Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Stale Candy Canes

I really wish Shesterkin would stop handling the puck so much. It almost never leads to something amazing and often turn into disaster or near disaster. He is not as good as he thinks he is in that regards,

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

East-west is a killer in this game.  'Canes have their sticks out and your pass is not getting to your target if it goes through 2 guys.

East west is a killer in most games. Its the Rangers addiction, they know they shouldn't but cant help themselves. They need to shoot the puck and go to the net without.

Basics

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Awful officiating tonight so far. This is really beginning to be a tired trend.

I can handle a tightly called game or a letting them play, these clown are letting blatant penalties that have serious affect on the play go and then calling bullshit.

I agree its getting old! Its in every sport I watch and the crappy inconsistent officiating has gotten much worse w the legal sports betting boom. Go figure

• Like 1

One reason to rain hate on officials.  That penalty call in the first 30 seconds was bogus and demonstrates officiating that wants to be in the center of the game except on the sidelines where it belongs.  That was just two players colliding and far away from the play to boot.  Had no effect on what was going on on the ice and wasn’t a “personal” foul in any way.