• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#13) Rangers vs. Minnesota Wild — Let's Run it Back

High and Wide

1 minute ago, jamsim1967 said:

Duhame instigates, and then gets his ass handed to him

Yeah the kid didn't read the play at all with Goodrow having been pushed into MAF (which was no big deal) then he insisted on getting his ass handed to him. Nicely done.

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

Laffy’s ascension makes it easier on the fan base if Kakko is only ever a 3rd liner

It's so hard to tell with these guys.  22 is definitely still a kid.  25 tells the tale.

I could see both of them being Zibanejad quality players when they start bringing the full effort every game.

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

It's so hard to tell with these guys.  22 is definitely still a kid.  25 tells the tale.

I could see both of them being Zibanejad quality players when they start bringing the full effort every game.

Agreed. 22 is very young even in this league. Hopefully he continues to progress. 

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

If lafreniere follows panarins lead by shooting just a little more often this pair will be completely unstoppable 

They look like they have the chemistry Panarin has struggled to find since Strome left.

6 minutes ago, Valriera said:

If lafreniere follows panarins lead by shooting just a little more often this pair will be completely unstoppable 

That's actually the only thing I'm worried about. I don't want Laf to fall in love with having to make the perfect play or everything to be showtime. So,e times just put pucks at the net kid

• Keeps it 100 1