• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #10] Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes — Tropical Storm Tony

Drew a Penalty

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Fox more. Chytil is always hurt. I'm used to it at this point.

Who is the call up for Chytil if he's on an extended absence?  Rangers seem a bit short of Centers right now.

Goodrow to Center?

A rather gutsy performance by the crew in Blue tonight!! 

For all the grief I've given Trouba, I'm gonna eat a pile of shit tonight...gladly!!  Fucking guy made some enormous blocks, played over 25 minutes, and made the play of his life getting it to Cuylle-Hand-Luke, who buries the winner!

A huge team victory tonight, and here are the Top 9 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Band-Aid, for all those missed high stick fouls, and cheap hits by those pukes!

5 hours ago, Dem said:

Alright, full belly, cold beer in front of me, big old wad of dip in, big old dog laying next to me and he is ready for some hockey. Life is good boys!!

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Panarin looking very 2020 and Kreider looking like 2021. Inject this shit into my veins. 

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Just in. How we look? What color is Fox's ice bag? Whats Henrik wearing? 

3 hours ago, siddious said:

I think chytil is just faking injuries to scam the insurance companies at this point. 

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

I can hear my wife upstairs reading a story to the baby. I wonder if that'll be more entertaining than the third? 

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Are there any fans in MSG tonight? The place sounds quieter than @Keirik's retirement party. 

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Seriously. Take the fuckin’ skirt

off and pull the tampon out Chris! Bury him. 

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Eat a dick glove DeAngelo

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

6 in a row! 

GROUP HUG HUDDLE

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Dem, who had the setup of a lifetime for tonight's tilt!  The only thing I would've added was a pizza pie! 

Let's hope for the best with Foxy, and Chyts.  We can ill-afford to be without them for any amount of time!  Just a superb win for the guys tonight though!  ...and a 5v5 goal from the 3rd line for the winner???  NICE!!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Thanks 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ALEXIS! 1