• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — All Aboard for the Trouba Train!

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Extremely good effort by the Rangers. Need to figure out a way to solve Jarry. He’s been good. Need some space because all it takes for this team is one mistake and it’s in your net.

Crowd him. Piss him off. Bump him a little. 

Stick em . Fuckin pop em!

The kid line kinda needs to get their heads out of their asses. They're cycling well, but nothing comes of it because none of them will go to the net with the puck.

Chytils confidence has fallen of a cliff. I dont remember what game it was, but he was absolutely robbed a few weeks ago  and you could see the wind taken out of his sails. It'd be great to get him going again. 

Kakko is now on my shit list. I thought he was putting it together,  but he's just a gun shy guy who can't pull the trigger.

Lafrenière is so fucking blah. He puts a couple solid games together then he's invisible. 

7 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

I don’t what you guys watching, but the Rangers didn’t look good in the second period. They better wake up in the third, the Pitts going to push hard….

I thought the 1st was way better than the 2nd where they made some really bad decisions. Hoping they show us more of the first 20 than the 2nd here to finish this one in regulation.