• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens — I Want You to Put the Word Out There That We Back Up

Phil

1 hour ago, LindG1000 said:

homie I know you're about to have a kid and how that can mess with you but those Montreal strippers are gonna go way further than just the tip.

you know how expensive child support is across borders?

You won tonight! 

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

I don’t see much of a benefits for having four days off and practice some. The Rangers look pretty much the same as previously. They cannot Mach Montreal players speed, they just blow by the NYR defense most of the times…

I guess besides miller, this is slow footed denense

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

Laffy def lost weight. Definitely.

ya I noticed it a couple weeks ago. Good for him.  I also think his mannerisms show he is less mature than you’d expect so just going to take a little more time but I’m more hopeful than in the beginning of the season something is there. 

• Keeps it 100 1

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

It might be nice if our Vezina caliber goalie stopped treating g games like a puck shoot and stayed square to each shooter 

Kreider for trivia 

Story is not Sam bleating "The Canadiens, Joe!'.  It's that this collection of thus far overpaid talent is losing to a collection of AHL nosepickers.