• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens — I Want You to Put the Word Out There That We Back Up

Phil

17 minutes ago, Keirik said:

It might be nice if our Vezina caliber goalie stopped treating g games like a puck shoot and stayed square to each shooter 

Kreider for trivia 

Closer to mid-pack than Vezina this season.  I think our hopes to anywhere maybe riding on the magical switch that is rarely proven to be real.

Way to go Troubs!!

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Patrick Kane is on the scoresheet as a New York Ranger!

crazy how you can randomly throw it against the corner boards 10 seconds before the goal, have literally nothing to do with it and get an assist in the game today.  Not even on knock on Kane more about the randomness of how they hand out pts today.

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, jsrangers said:

crazy how you can randomly throw it against the corner boards 10 seconds before the goal, have literally nothing to do with it and get an assist in the game today.  Not even on knock on Kane more about the randomness of how they hand out pts today.

Secondary assists certainly certainly pad the stats in a lot of ways.

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Secondary assists certainly certainly pad the stats in a lot of ways.

I think there's times when it makes a lot of sense but there's others when the secondary had little to no direct impact on the goal. Regardless let's go and grab the 2 pts in yet another underwhelming effort. 

Just now, jsrangers said:

I think there's times when it makes a lot of sense but there's others when the secondary had little to no direct impact on the goal. Regardless let's go and grab the 2 pts in yet another underwhelming effort. 

Yes another game where I'll be more relieved than happy that they won. lol

• Like 1