• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens — I Want You to Put the Word Out There That We Back Up

Phil

44 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Well then, let me finally welcome you to the club, fine sir.

Make yourself at home, and be a part of the finest, and most knowledgeable Rangers fans you'll probably ever find.  These guys are friends...my friends; we argue, debate, and sometimes see things differently.  But we all have a common bond, and that's to share in the fun and entertainment of being true blue Rangers fans.

So welcome aboard @goondman, and have a very long stay with us!!!

Glad you finally came around!  😃

Thank you Ozzy!

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Nah. I’ve posted rosy-glasses stuff forever. Just looking back in my mind’s eye recollection of how the ‘94 team had confidence. And how I had confidence that no matter what, they’d win.

When I was wandering around the inside corridor of the Garden, catatonic and vaguely moaning, before OT after the Devils tied Game 7 with 7 seconds left, I did not have confidence that no matter what, they'd win.

• Phil changed the title to [RS] (#64) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens — I Want You to Put the Word Out There That We Back Up
18 hours ago, goondman said:

Couldn't have said it better! I remember losing game 6 in Vancouver and feeling sorry for myself for a couple days and then having an epiphany while driving home from a late night skate, thinking "no way we lose again" i totally expected to win after that

Oh God. I was in a bar in Southern Ca loaded with "Canuts" fans. I was sure the Rangers were going to win the Cup that night fully NY obnoxious loudly representin'. As the beer flowed and the game went back and forth I was sure I was going brawlng with the whole table full of them. And, of course I was with a guy I met here who was also from Long Island but was an Islander fan so I wasn't going to get any back up from him! I think the only way I got out alive was because the Rangers lost 🥴

Edited by NY Chief

3 hours ago, NY Chief said:

Oh God. I was in a bar in Southern Ca loaded with "Canuts" fans. I was sure the Rangers were going to win the Cup that night fully NY obnoxious loudly representin'. As the beer flowed and the game went back and forth I was sure I was going brawlng with the whole table full of them. And, of course I was with a guy I met here who was also from Long Island but was an Islander fan so I wasn't going to get any back up from him! I think the only way I got out alive was because the Rangers lost 🥴

All you needed was Devils fan hovering around, yikes!!!!