• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers at Montréal Canadiens — I Want You to Put the Word Out There That We Back Up

Phil

Just now, RodrigueGabriel said:

Somebody called it.

11 hours ago, siddious said:

Gonna have a terrible two periods because they’ve been off for a while and then dominate in the third for a come back OT win.

I’ve seen this game before 

sorta I said OT

29 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I know. It's in his quote lol

Not sure why you think differently? 

I dunno, when a mod tells you "honestly enough" it's usually a shot across the bow. Thought maybe he did something much worse than responding to a negative/funny post to get that reaction. 

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I dunno, when a mod tells you "honestly enough" it's usually a shot across the bow. Thought maybe he did something much worse than responding to a negative/funny post to get that reaction. 

Appreciate the help. I think we got it from here though. 

• Bullseye 1

17 minutes ago, Dem said:

What the hell is up w Shesterkin??? I realize our D is shit but he's been able to overcome that in the past. He has looked very very pedestrian for a long stretch this season. 

I'm hoping his big saves in the shootout jumpstarts his game a little. 

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Yeah, major difference between what he said and coming in here and actively celebrating losses and explaining what a joke the franchise is.

Good greif, i dont celebrate losses because they're fun, i do it because its-maybe-a step closer to management/coaching changes. Maybe in an indirect sorta way, an OWNER change

1 minute ago, goondman said:

Careful you'll get labeled a troll 😕

Nah. I’ve posted rosy-glasses stuff forever. Just looking back in my mind’s eye recollection of how the ‘94 team had confidence. And how I had confidence that no matter what, they’d win. This is like watching a downed wire in a storm - it just flips around aimlessly (like

our play.) Take the points and move on.