• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Stanley Cup Final: Avalanche vs. Lightning

Phil

Who wins the Cup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

2 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

5-2 TB. Kuemper pulled. If anyone thought the series was over after Game 2, than you really haven't been paying attention.

Just a minor hiccup for Colorado. I would be shocked if this didn't go back to Denver 3-1. 

• Like 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

Does it bother anyone else that the NHL removed the "STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS" and now the "STANLEY CUP FINAL" branding in favor of the on ice advertisements just inside the blue lines?  I know they did it last year too, and it irked me last year as well.  That was always something I thought brought a nice touch to the look of the rink.  And now they sold themselves out.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Does it bother anyone else that the NHL removed the "STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS" and now the "STANLEY CUP FINAL" branding in favor of the on ice advertisements just inside the blue lines?  I know they did it last year too, and it irked me last year as well.  That was always something I thought brought a nice touch to the look of the rink.  And now they sold themselves out.

Doesn't bother me at all. Record ratings. Doubt it bothers many others, either.

9 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I find that first goal to be bullshit. Goalies helmet comes off, play should be dead. Period. You want the guy to throw his head in front of the follow up shot? Cmon!

The calls will always go Tampa's way. Dynasty storyline you know.

Not trying to put the chicken before the egg here, but IF Tampa Bay were to win this series, might it be one of the best playoff runs ever?

Toronto had 115 points. Florida had 122. The Rangers had 110. Colorado had 119.

Has a team ever won a Cup by taking out 4 teams with 110+ points in the regular season?

Edited by RichieNextel305

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Not trying to put the chicken before the egg here, but IF Tampa Bay were to win this series, might it be one of the best playoff runs ever?

Toronto had 115 points. Florida had 122. The Rangers had 110. Colorado had 119.

Has a team ever won a Cup by taking out 4 teams with 110+ points in the regular season?

Didn't really think of it that way but damn. That is quite impressive.