• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Stanley Cup Final: Avalanche vs. Lightning

Phil

Who wins the Cup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Just get this to a game 7. Greatest sport and we all deserve to see a game 7 

Probably going to need a shot on goal first to try and accomplish that but does TBL even have a single shot this period? lol COL in complete control, playing the best possible defense...in the offensive zone.

Felt like Tampa just didn't play with enough panic in the 3rd period. There's "been there done that" type of confidence, and then there's whatever that 3rd period effort was.

Colorado deserves the Cup though. Well played all year. They dominated a lot of good teams.

32 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’m not surprised by Ondrej Palat playing as well as he has in the playoffs. But I am shocked by Alex Killorn being so ineffective. I feel like those 2 have always both been pretty effective playoff players for Tampa. Killorn, I believe, has no goals in the playoffs.

killorn got dropped out of the top 6 mid season.  they valued his grit rather than giving him the scoring chances

3 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Felt like Tampa just didn't play with enough panic in the 3rd period. There's "been there done that" type of confidence, and then there's whatever that 3rd period effort was.

Colorado deserves the Cup though. Well played all year. They dominated a lot of good teams.

I thought for sure Kucherov’s shot in the beginning of the 3rd was going in for the tie but not this time…