• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Stanley Cup Final: Avalanche vs. Lightning

Phil

Who wins the Cup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

Just now, Karan said:

Series should've effectively ended in 5, but the rightful team deservedly wins it. What an utterly dominant regular season and playoffs by Colorado, wow.

And hell of a statement season by Makar too with the Norris and now the Conn Smythe. Elite player that's at a completely other level.

Fuck Coop and Tampa. Bay. 

Screw Tampa, they've been doing a lot of goony and cheesy shit over their run, and what happened in this series was divine retribution by the Hockey Gods. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

5 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Makar was always better. We just didn't want to admit it. Kind of stinks we arevpaying Fox what we are right now but it is what it is. 

We bought 3 years of UFA Fox. They bought 1 year of UFA Makar. Still a great deal to pay Makar $500k less per year than Fox. Great deal for the Avs

36 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Nothing wrong with Foxy's contract. Makar should just be making $11-12.

32 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

We bought 3 years of UFA Fox. They bought 1 year of UFA Makar. Still a great deal to pay Makar $500k less per year than Fox. Great deal for the Avs

I've gone through this a few times. Fox should be making about 2m less. I'm less worried about buying Ufa years in the future when we have a flat cap now. 

Just my opinion.