• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Stanley Cup Final: Avalanche vs. Lightning

Phil

Who wins the Cup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

3 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

He's out. That was on Elliot. 

No that was on Vasilevskiy.

By the way, did Colorado fans not learn a thing from us? A We Want The Cup chant? This reeks of Igors better. Don’t poke the bear. Don’t wake a sleeping giant. 

Colorados speed is just absurd.

Just now, Karan said:

Whoops, I guess I was reminiscing about how good it felt to score 6 on Vasy 😞 Feels like it was a lifetime ago already. 

Why are we saying it was on Elliott? Vasilevskiy is in net. Did Elliott play for a little at the end of the 2nd? I didn’t have that on. If so, Vasy is back in.

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Why are we saying it was on Elliott? Vasilevskiy is in net. Did Elliott play for a little at the end of the 2nd? I didn’t have that on. If so, Vasy is back in.

My apologies to both of you. Vasilevskiy is still in. Guess I need to put my glasses on. 😂

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

We dropped 9 on them in 2 home games. Colorado has 11 and counting.

My advice to Colorado is just don’t get cocky.

Entering that period of the game where TBL turned it around against us and rode that wave all the way to the SCF. Colorado doesn't appear to be letting up unlike the Rangers. They're in complete control right now and not giving TBL even a sniff.

• Keeps it 100 2

4 minutes ago, Karan said:

Entering that period of the game where TBL turned it around against us and rode that wave all the way to the SCF. Colorado doesn't appear to be letting up unlike the Rangers. They're in complete control right now and not giving TBL even a sniff.

For sure.

That being said, can’t take the foot off the gas for even a second when this shifts to Amalie Arena. If you let them off the mat just once, they will make you pay.

• Thanks 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

For sure.

That being said, can’t take the foot off the gas for even a second when this shifts to Amalie Arena. If you let them off the mat just once, they will make you pay.

Definitely. The Rangers proved how you can't get comfortable against TBL until the clock literally ticks down with you in the lead in that 4th win. I'm sure Colorado scouted that though and definitely won't be making the same mistake in G3. 

We would have gotten more than fondled. I shudder to think… Our boys were hurt and tired. A rested NYR team? Yeah, I’d like our chances. But you know what? All teams are tired and beat up. 

That’s why you need to dispense with your opponent in 4-5 games. Get that mini-break while the others go to 7. We were the “7” team and it eventually ended our run. 

Learn to win series without dying in the process. 

Avs going to run TBL into the ground. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1