• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #4: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — We Got the Guy

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Fox very nearly made it 3-0 as well. Really need to capitalize on this momentum as one Carolina goal can swing things the other way as we've seen. 

Yeah. And we know how this team can come out strong, take a 2-0 lead and then...

Let's hope they've learned. Awesome start so far, keep going and get the next goal...

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I tell you what. DeAngelo had crazy eyes there and probably said he's not scared and would drop the gloves.  Not sure he would do very poorly. 

I'm pretty confident he would get the crazy knocked out of him.  Even if he grabbed on I think based on the size difference he would get rag dolled like a dwarf tossing.

Edited by jsrangers

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I tell you what. DeAngelo had crazy eyes there and probably said he's not scared and would drop the gloves.  Not sure he would do very poorly. 

Deanglo would be drinking from a straw if the refs let them go

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

It's live lol.  I check often

Maybe close it and reopen. My Fubo is often a bit behind, but of I highlight the word live next to the slider it sometimes catches up. I don't remember what the ESPN + interface looks like.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Maybe close it and reopen. My Fubo is often a bit behind, but of I highlight the word live next to the slider it sometimes catches up. I don't remember what the ESPN + interface looks like.

I meant that I click the "live" button very often just to be sure.  

• TroCheckmark 1