• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #4: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — We Got the Guy

5 hours ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

If Reaves was "late to the scrum" in the last game he needs to plan on being very much on time this evening.

I feel like they're baiting us to have a seat in the penalty box.  

2 minutes ago, Bieser said:

I feel like they're baiting us to have a seat in the penalty box.  

Nah, the Rangers will play smart.  You may see the Rangers team from Period 1, Game 1 vs. the Penguins show up, then it'll settle down.  If anything, the Canes may retaliate if the Rangers go full clean hitting on ADA, and Aho.  Look at what STL did last night trying to get Kadri, and it backfired.  Rangers will play their game.  

• Like 1
  • JIMMY! 1

1 hour ago, siddious said:

I’m sure there won’t be one fight this entire game as these things usually go. 

I'm sure that the refs will try to prevent that and will call penalties early to control the game. The Rangers need to play smart and keep in mind, that they need to win this game. There's no better way to "fight", than beating the Canes in the next three games...

LFGR!!!

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Just play another smart game. Keep them to the outside. Don’t be afraid to shoot when your opportunity comes because it won’t be all that often with this team. Play smart. Play for 60. Lets send this shit back south tied up at 2. Lets go!!!!!

Putting more pucks to the net has to happen.

I know it gets overlooked that in the NHL, you don’t get too many great looks and you’re always shooting to and through small spaces, but volume doesn’t hurt either.