• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #4: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — We Got the Guy

3 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Bro stop. He would've been killed lol

I dunno. I've definitely fought way bigger people than myself and did... alright. 

This old man I worked with when I was a teen used to say "dynamite comes in small packages", when older/ bigger guys would fuck with me. Adrenaline does kick in and you can sometimes do shit you never thought you could if you get innthat mode. 

I obviously want Reaves to throw him over the glass, I just don't think DeAngelo would be as easy an opponent as people think. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I dunno. I've definitely fought way bigger people than myself and did... alright. 

This old man I worked with when I was a teen used to say "dynamite comes in small packages", when older/ bigger guys would fuck with me. Adrenaline does kick in and you can sometimes do shit you never thought you could if you get innthat mode. 

I obviously want Reaves to throw him over the glass, I just don't think DeAngelo would be as easy an opponent as people think. 

If DeAngelo wants to dance with Reaves he should call his Mommy first and tell her he loves her as she won’t be seeing him again 

• LMFAO 1

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

E Kane would look sick on Panarins wing 

To be fair I think even Vatrano or Copp could've easily had 10 goals in these playoff playing alongside McDavid who's at a totally different level than any of the previous playoff series he's played. Just a different kind of hunger in that guy this post season. 

• Cheers 1