• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #3: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em

Just now, Myusername said:

Has he though? he's been a liability from what I've seen

Rangers are focused n him as much as the fans. He’s distracted them. 

shit, Skjei, DeAngelo and Smith have given up almost no goals against in 3 games - and they all play AHL levels defense 

As was the case in game 1, we were winning because of Carolina's ineptitude. I feel like they lost more than we won. We are playing scared, dumping the puck into the neutral zone. You can't win four games that way. We need to change something up if we want to win the series. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

As was the case in game 1, we were winning because of Carolina's ineptitude. I feel like they lost more than we won. We are playing scared, dumping the puck into the neutral zone. You can't win four games that way. We need to change something up if we want to win the series. 

We’ll finally beating them might give them the confidence to play the way they’re known to play. At least let’s hope so. 

• Believe 2

4 minutes ago, Karan said:

That feeling when you realize Rangers could've easily been up 3-0 in this series after tonight... 😬

Yeah man. It's scary knowing that the Rangers continue with smoke and mirrors. When they have an obvious leg up (Carolina not playing to their potential) on a team they played very poorly for 2 years and can't put them down it's maddening because you know that other shoe is about to drop. Could and should be up 3-0 and getting some needed rest while the rest of the league plays long series and grinds it put. Need to step up when that window is open. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

17 minutes ago, mbob said:

Besides the softie Shesty won this shit 

After that softie, I had a feeling that he’ll make up for it and shuts out the Canes. Knowing how you guys chewed me up the last time I predicted a shutout a month or so ego, I didn’t want to face the music about jinxing it…

DeAngelo has 0 points and is a -3. That means he has been on for every Rangers’ ES goals this series. He’s not in anyone’s head except his own right now. He’s an offensive defenseman who hasn’t done dick and he’s getting frustrated about it

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 3
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Keeps it 100 3

Just now, rmc51 said:

DeAngelo has 0 points and is a -3. That means he has been on for every Rangers’ ES goals this series. He’s not in anyone’s head except his own right now. He’s an offensive defenseman who hasn’t done dick and he’s getting frustrated about it

Dude has been a turnstile. And now he's a frustrated turnstile.

• Like 1
  • The Chyt! 1

4 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Apparently the Rangers played at 3 today instead of 7-8pm.  This was news to me as my coworker told me they won 3-1.  I had no fucking clue.  God Dammit!!!  Thankfully they won though!!!!

The only reason I remembered it was an afternoon game is because I got a notification on my phone that the game was starting.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Apparently the Rangers played at 3 today instead of 7-8pm.  This was news to me as my coworker told me they won 3-1.  I had no fucking clue.  God Dammit!!!  Thankfully they won though!!!!

You and Panarin both. Really need you guys to pay attention to the gametimes please

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 5
  • The Chyt! 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The only reason I remembered it was an afternoon game is because I got a notification on my phone that the game was starting.

I missed the starting time the other way around and was ready by thee o’clock. 

It’s not pretty how the Rangers win games, but it’s effective and that’s all what counts at this point. Defense wins the games and as long as they can score, they can beat anyone. I still believe that they can advance in the second round. They will need to win four, five and six, leaving the 7th game as a backup plan. And if they do, the Rangers will have home field advantage in round three against Tampa.

Believe…

• Believe 1

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

It’s not pretty how the Rangers win games, but it’s effective and that’s all what counts at this point. Defense wins the games and as long as they can score, they can beat anyone. I still believe that they can advance in the second round. They will need to win four, five and six, leaving the 7th game as a backup plan. And if they do, the Rangers will have home field advantage in round three against Tampa.

Believe…

It's becoming more and more clear that the Rangers will decide their fate in this series and not Carolina

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Unfortunately, now you can’t watch the next game on Wednesday.

• LOL 3
  • LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1