• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #3: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em

1 hour ago, Cr00zng said:

After that softie, I had a feeling that he’ll make up for it and shuts out the Canes. Knowing how you guys chewed me up the last time I predicted a shutout a month or so ego, I didn’t want to face the music about jinxing it…

Well stop talking about shutouts 

28 minutes ago, josh said:

Unfortunately, now you can’t watch the next game on Wednesday.

Joke's on you.  I haven't seen any of the games yet lol.  I listened to game 1 while I was outside doing yard work.  2 I couldn't watch because I was at work sitting at a desk right by the manager.  Today I thought it was a night game 🤦‍♂️

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, CBrowningPI said:

Applesauce

We have Bread and Applesauce…don’t know how palatable an applesauce sandwich would be though..,.probably an applesauce muffin would be better 😀

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, CK20 said:

We have Bread and Applesauce…don’t know how palatable an applesauce sandwich would be though..,.probably an applesauce muffin would be better 😀

Plenty of muffins on the team, too 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

I was pretty nervous after the Canes goal and after Kreider missed the empty net, but to the Rangers credit they came through.  You never want to give up 40+ shots, but I think we did a good job limiting odd man rushes and quality scoring chances - it seems like a lot of their shots were coming from the perimeter.  Any win is a good win this time of year.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

What'd he say?

Something along the lines of "we didn't like what Domi did at the end of the game, there was no need for it but we have good memories and we could play them 4 more times. We have the guy (or guys) that can handle all their guys if we want to. Maybe on down the road the shoe might be on the other foot."

• Applause 1

Igor does it again!!  Don't look now, fellas but that 'Canes team is starting to get very frustrated with Igor.  Yeah the softy looked shitty, but this guy can slam the door in 3rd periods.  Contrary to a few slanted opinions, I think Igor is officially in their heads now.

...And here are the Top 12 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Raid: "Strong enough to kill even the peskiest, annoying bugs...like DeAngelo"!

8 hours ago, josh said:

Why does Emily Kaplan look like one of those feral cats that lives at the rink?

7 hours ago, Karan said:

I think just directly looking at Aho's face would be a penalty enough for anyone. He's a modern day Medusa alright. 

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

Damn. I was making a margarita. Missed that one. 

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

Anything to give Ferraro a chance to bash us 

6 hours ago, CSNY1 said:

Okay Igor shake it off and SHUT THE DOOR REST OF THE WAY!

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I don't know but he uses the most black hair dye since Giuliani

6 hours ago, CBrowningPI said:

Good thing I don’t bite my nails or I'd have 10 sausages.

5 hours ago, G1000 said:

Great kill. Like Staten Island but better

5 hours ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

OK. respiration resumed. OH YEAH!

5 hours ago, Valriera said:

Tony D has micro penis energy, the angry kind!

4 hours ago, rmc51 said:

You and Panarin both. Really need you guys to pay attention to the game times please

3 hours ago, CK20 said:

We have Bread and Applesauce…don’t know how palatable an applesauce sandwich would be though..,probably an applesauce muffin would be better 😀

Just a huge victory for the good guys today!!!  Great to see Mika and CK52 showing up in a big way!

I think we're doing a pretty good job making Carolina look like shit.  I don't think that's them...It's us doing that!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @josh.  Dude these broadcasts make me miss Sam and Joe like crazy!!!

Also a big welcome aboard to @CSNY1!!  Jump in and enjoy the party!!!  This crowd is wild!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

Something along the lines of "we didn't like what Domi did at the end of the game, there was no need for it but we have good memories and we could play them 4 more times. We have the guy (or guys) that can handle all their guys if we want to. Maybe on down the road the shoe might be on the other foot."

Send Reaves after Domi and ADA, please. I'm begging.

Just Do What I Say Joseph Sikora GIF by Power

• The Chyt! 1

Yeah, there's a time and a place for that shit.  Carolina doesn't scare anyone.  This series is going to go the distance, and I think they're getting frustrated with Igor.  That one puke softy ain't fooling anyone....and they know it!

Their shit isn't going to work over 7 games against us.  It's already starting to wear them down.  They don't look like the same team we played during the season.  They look a little spent.  I don't know if that's us slowing their forecheck, or them just not having that extra jump to beat us to every loose puck, and win every puck battle.

Either way, I like what I see from these kids, and now the big boys are starting to get into this shit.  I'm not worried about fucking DeAngelo either.  If he even looks at someone the wrong way, he's gonna get his ass handed to him.   ..and believe me, he's not dropping the gloves with anyone on the Rangers, and especially Reaves!  He better stick to fighting drunk fans on the internet!!

Hats off to Lindy for getting the 2 point take-down on Domi after the game!  

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

If only Goodrow were playing; I can only imagine the chirps.

Goodrow doesn't strike me as a guy who would chirp Domi about this. Mostly out of respect for his wife.

Domi, on the other hand, would die if he tried anything.