• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #3: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

Goodrow doesn't strike me as a guy who would chirp Domi about this. Mostly out of respect for his wife.

Domi, on the other hand, would die if he tried anything.

I meant it from Domi to Goodrow and imagined what would happen if that occurred. I mean the guy cross checked Lindgren for no reason after the final buzzer. He is a turd.

• Phil unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, Dunny said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Domi and Goodrow have probably been pals since they were 10.

Considering Goodrow is from Toronto, is 2 years older, and Domi was born in Winnipeg, and they weren't on the same Junior team... I might challenge you on that assumption. 

Right, so dig a little deeper. Domi would have moved to TO before he could walk. They would have both been in youth gifted programs, Goodrow was probably the best AAA player his age in the OMHA, and Domi played GTHL. Both were very high priority OHL picks. Zero chance their paths didnt cross. Also played together in Russia super series, I believe. Maybe not age 10, but I'm 100% confident they've been known to each other for years. 

18 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Right, so dig a little deeper. Domi would have moved to TO before he could walk. They would have both been in youth gifted programs, Goodrow was probably the best AAA player his age in the OMHA, and Domi played GTHL. Both were very high priority OHL picks. Zero chance their paths didnt cross. Also played together in Russia super series, I believe. Maybe not age 10, but I'm 100% confident they've been known to each other for years. 

Probably. But it doesn't mean they're pals.