• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings — F.A.M. Always and Forever

Morphinity 2.0

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Dude threw up "1" after scoring right after Byfield. God damn, that's big dick energy.

Lol, maybe.

I initially thought he was pointing to someone on the bench, as if someone gave him a tip to score 

I like your idea more.

Coukd just be because the Kings were in town and we have a history, but that felt like a grinded out playoff win to me. Tight the whole game, pick your spots. 

Obvious the PPs and shootout weren't indicative of playoffs but it was more of a game where two teams were matching each other punch for punch and just see who's left standing. 

Pretty big win 

• Applause 1

Just now, Phil said:

I don't care. If that cockiness unlocks his not being on the fast track to bustville, I'm all for it.

Besides we don't even know if someone talked some shit to him earlier in the game like a doughty or brown or something. I could totally see that 

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Besides we don't even know if someone talked some shit to him earlier in the game like a doughty or brown or something. I could totally see that 

Even if they didn't, I'm good with it. The Rangers badly need this kid to be someone. Whatever it takes.

• Applause 1

That one gets a Game of the Year nomination!!!  Great job by the boys staying in this one, and gutting out probably one of the most entertaining games we've seen in quite a while!!!

Props go out to "Big Game" Barclay Goodrow for applying the touch of God on that deflection; add in the Fox, who has more moves than a Chess player to roof the winner, and especially to Igor, who landed his 20th "W", with yet another fabulous effort!

.......And here are the top dozen nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT:

3 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

I'm high, but I'm 100% sure I heard Sam say "The final night of Henrik Lundqvist seats" 🤣

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Kraken in town later this week. I’ll start searching for homes for Gourde 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Damned shame Lemieux got tossed. Was really looking forward to watching him get fed his own teeth.

3 hours ago, AliveIn94 said:

Fucking kermit the frog ass looking motherfucker

1 hour ago, josh said:

Maybe he knocked the lisp outta him

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Panarin with that Fulton Reed 1/5 shot

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

Good to see Julien Gauthier finally put something in the back of the net. It's his own ass, but that's progress.

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

When Gauthier has the puck he reminds me of me the first time I got to feel a boob.. Panicked, awkward, sure it was going to end badly- far too soon. 

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

Artemats Zuccanarin there.

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

There is nothing Adam Fox can't do. Nothing.
He could bring capitalism to Cuba, end world hunger, all par for the course.

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

But can he get @Pete and I to agree on something? 

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

I don't care. If that cockiness unlocks his not being on the fast track to bustville, I'm all for it.

Tea bag the goalie after scoring for all I care. Just produce. Be someone.

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to The G Man @G1000!!  I gotta agree, my man!  Foxy can simply turn goat piss into gasoline! 

No, I didn't forget....I'm just gonna say it now:

Chris Kreider: 30 goals, baby!!  NHL leading Goal scorer!!!

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Dude threw up "1" after scoring right after Byfield. God damn, that's big dick energy.

Massive dick energy. Kid has balls it’s the only good part so far, and it is definitely one of those things you can’t teach. Not why anyone drafted him sadly but who knows what happens with him